Graphite powder is a chemical reaction is very sensitive material, in the different environment inside his resistivity will change, his resistance values will change, but is not the, graphite powder is one of non metal conductive material is very good.
Because of its special structure, graphite has special properties:
1) high temperature resistant: Graphite melting point of 3850 + 50 DEG C, the boiling point of 42.5 DEG C, even the ultra high temperature arc ignition, weight loss is very small, coefficient of thermal expansion is also very small. Graphite strength increases with temperature, and the intensity of graphite is increased by one time at 2000.
2) the conductivity of graphite is one hundred times higher than that of general non metallic mineral. Thermal conductivity over steel, iron, lead and other metal materials. The thermal conductivity decreases with the increase of temperature, even in high temperature, graphite as insulator.
3) the lubrication performance of graphite is determined by the size of graphite flake, the bigger the scale, the smaller the friction coefficient, the better the lubrication performance.
4) chemical stability: graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature, acid, alkali and corrosion resistance to organic solvents.
5) plasticity: the toughness of the graphite is good, can be a very thin slice.
6) thermal shock resistance: graphite can withstand the temperature of the severe changes in the temperature of the temperature change and not cause damage, when the temperature is changed, the volume of graphite is not big, will not produce cracks